Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm Thankful For...

On Thanksgiving we usually go around the table and all say what we are thankful for.

Richard: I am thankful for my wife, (that's me) for my kids and my family. For Gods provision, That God loves us unconditionally and for His protection.

Cherie: For my husband, (Richard) for my kids, That my kids are serving God, for my salvation, Gods love, and that God is always with us watching over us and keeping us safe.

Destinie: For having 2 parents who love me, for Jesus, that I have a place to live, for all my family, God's love, for the gas prices going down.

Josiah: for my family, that I have a place to live, for the lowering gas prices, and that I have 2 parents ONE MALE & ONE FEMALE!!!

Leave it to Josiah to make us laugh!!!

3 comments:

Gombojav Tribe said...

Your kids are thankful for the gas prices going down and they are not even driving yet!

:-)

Dominguez Den said...

Yes, your'e right, But they know they still need it for us to get them around!

Claire said...

That Josiah is a crack up! :) We all have much to be thankful for.