Friday, November 21, 2008

"The Cellout"

"The Cellout" is a production which is happening this Friday, November 21, Through Sunday, November 22, 2008. My kids J and D are both appearing in this wonderful historical depiction of Christians who were executed for their faith during the rein of Roman Emperor Nero. The setting takes place in a cell where the cast members are waiting their turn to be sent out into the arena with the Gladiators. For those of you who know me, please feel free to call me for more information, if you are interested in attending the play. My son J has a lead role and this is his first non-musical drama. He and his sister D are really excited to be in this play.

3 comments:

Gombojav Tribe said...

I wish I would have known about it before today! I would totally have gone! It sounds like a GREAT production!

Please be sure to post some pictures for us!

Dominguez Den said...

Oh man! I would have loved for you to come! I sent it out on PA about 2 weeks ago, you must have missed it. I will post pics when I figure out how!!!
Thanks!,
Cherie

Claire said...

How did it go? I wanted to see it, but had some illness here this weekend (me and the boy).